Only available to new customers from UK & Northern Ireland. You must stake £10 or more at single/cumulative odds of Evens (2.0) or greater on your first bet. Free bet balance of £30 credited within 48 hours of your first bet being settled. Free Bets expire after 7 days. E-Wallet restrictions apply. Minimum 5 game rounds. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply.
How to Claim your Betfred £30 Free Bet?
New online Betfred Sportsbook customers can receive a £30 free bet. You simply need to:
- Open a new account at Betfred
- Make a minimum deposit of £10
- Place your bet (odds 1/1 or greater)
- Get a £30 Betfred free bet + 30 Free Spins Betfred casino bonus
Betfred new customer offer T&C’s:
- You need to wager only once
- You will get your Betfred free bet within 48 hourse after your first bet is settled
- Moneybookers, Ukash, Paysafe and Neteller excluded from this Betfred offer
- Your first bet must be settled within 30 days of account opening
- Betfred free bets are valid for seven days after issue
- Your first Betfred free bet must be placed on Betfred sports to qualify for this Betfred offer
- The promotion is only available to new Betfred Internet and Betfred Mobile customers.
More Betfred Offers and Promotions
Betfred Online Sports Betting offer a staple diet of offers which are popular across the betting community but particularly appealing to football betting.
- Acca Insurance on Football – Place a 6+ fold football match result accumulator and if one team lets you down Betfred football will refund your stake as a free bet (of up to £25).
- Football ‘Hat-trick Heaven’ – If your player scores the first goal of the match, then goes on to score a hat-trick within 90 minutes, Betfred will treble your first goal-scorer price!
- Befred’s ‘ACCAttacka’ – Betfred offers to build a football accumulator for you. All you need to do is select your bet stake and desired bet winnings.
- Betfred Calculator – One click later, and with statistical reasoning for each leg of the bet which will be given, you are on your way to a lot of fun and the exact winnings you want.
- Betfred Rugby, NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL offers – Double your odds if your scorer takes 2nd.
- Betfred Acca Insurance on American Sports – Get a refund on your stakes (up to £25) as a free bet if one NFL, NBA, MLB or NHL team let you down in a 5+ fold accumulator.
- Betfred Double Delight – Sports concession for Rugby Union & Rugby League. If your player scores the first try of the match and then goes on to score another, Betfred will double your first tryscorer price.
Betfred Promo Code 2018
None of Betfred’s current online promotions, be it sportsbook, casino, or poker require a Betfred Promo Code and few new customers offers ask for a free bet promo code either. If there are ever any Betfred promo code 2017 future releases you will find them listed on FreeBets.co.uk first along with any other Betfred promo code related offers.
Betfred Mobile Betting
Betfred’s hugely popular Lucky Bonuses – where Betfred customers receive treble the odds for just one winner on all UK & Irish horse racing (and greyhound racing) Lucky 15 bets; quadruple the odds for one winner in a Lucky 31 and five times the odds for a single winner in a Lucky 63 – is available for both web customers and those that use the Betfred app.
Likewise Betfred’s Cash-Out facility is available to Betfred mobile users while Best Odds Guaranteed, another of the Betfred’s offers, is given to all customers no matter how and where they placed their greyhound and horseracing bets.
You can download Betfred app to your mobile devices via the App Store in the usual way, or if you already have an account you can simply go to the Betfred mobile login and use the same login details for your online account.
If you install Betfred’s app as a first time customer of Betfred bookmakers you will still be eligible for the Betfred sports sign up bonus.
Play with Betfred
Betfred Grand National
Known as “The Bonus King”, Betfred are offering ‘Non Runner No Bet’ on on the Grand National and you can claim a great Grand National free bet too. If you pick an all-correct Grand National festival Lucky 15/31/63, Yankee, Canadian or Heinz using Betfred six listed Super Bonus Races, they’ll pay a bonus on your total winnings and even if your bet only has “One Lucky Winner”, Betfred will top up your winnings!
For the Grand National, Betfred have all the markets and value odds for Aintree and thanks to their best odds guarantee it means you’ll get the bigger SP if you take a shorter morning price.
Just in time for Aintree, Betfred customers can look out for Betfred ‘Cash Out’, price boosts and alternative markets for all the big races.
Multiple and exotic Betfred bets for the Aintree Festival are hugely popular, as are the Scoop6 and Placepots.
A note of caution – this may be repeated on April 7th – April 9th 2016, these being the dates for the Grand National weekend.
“The Bonus King” Betfred are offering Non-Runner No Bet on the four Championship races at the Cheltenham Festival, so you can bet with confidence in the Champion Hurdle, Queen Mother Champion Chase, Stayers Hurdle and the Timico Gold Cup on St Patrick’s Day Friday with the NRNB Betfred offer.
For Cheltenham Day 1 betting, Nicky Henderson’s Buveur D’Air is the 3/1 favourite at Betfred for the Champion Hurdle and this impressive horse, owned by JP McManus, could be a real superstar in the making. Douvan looks a shoo-in for the Champion Chase, Unowhatimeanharry is solid in the Stayers Hurdle and likewise Thistlecrack for betting on Cheltenham Gold Cup. How is that for a Lucky 15 bet?!
On that note, if you pick an all-correct Cheltenham Festival Lucky 15/31/63, Yankee, Canadian or Heinz using Betfred six listed Super Bonus Races, Betfred will pay a bonus on your total winnings and even if your bet only has “One Lucky Winner”, Betfred will top up your Cheltenham winnings! Sign up to Betfred today on your mobile or PC and claim a £30 Free Bet. Visit the promotions section for more offers at Betfred.
Betfred Bookmaker Review
BetFred is a privately owned business set up by brothers Fred and Peter Done. The company started with just a single shop in Salford, Manchester, back in 1967, they now employ over 10,000 people and run 1,370 betting shops in the UK.
Betfred is on of the world’s top bookmakers and they remain a forward thinking organisation. In 2011 Betfred took over the British Tote and they have recently bought and re-opened Chelmsford Racecourse.
Betfred’s retail and telephone betting, along with call centre’s are run from their head office in Birchwood, Warrington. Online activities come under a Gibraltar licence and adheres to their stringent legal and regulatory regime.
There’s no question the betting world is a better place for Betfred.
The company have been behind so many cutting edge initiatives which have become industry norms:
Betfred Bookmakers brought us the Lucky 15. Betfred Sports were the first to offer daily early price races and Betfred offered Best Odds Guaranteed before any other firm.
But there is also an underlying theme of ‘keeping things simple’. Betfred’s free bet does not require promo codes for example. Their website is very easy to navigate and it offers a simple gateway to the Tote and it’s golden jewel, the Scoop6.
Other members of Betfred’s online/mobile stable are not shy on welcome bonuses and are as equally slick. Slots, Bingo and Virtual Sports have £25 and £30 welcome bonuses. Casino and poker offer considerably more, up to £1,200.
Through and through the Betfred online experience is rewarding and fun. Betfred TV offers some rare exclusives and insights from professionals, as does the informative Betfred blog.
Payment & Support
As you would expect from a company of Betfred’s size and stature they have most payment methods covered: Major UK Debit Cards (Maestro, Electron, Switch, Solo, Visa Delta), Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard), Skrill/Moneybookers, Neteller, Cashier’s Cheque, Bankers Draft, International Money Order, Personal Cheque, Western Union, PayPal, Ukash & Bank Transfer.
Customers can also deposit and withdraw funds over-the-counter in any one of Betfred’s 1,370+ betting offices in the UK.
For assistance Betfred’s Live Chat facility is excellent and rarely features long wait times (unlike some other sites)
Customers from inside the UK can call 0800 0287747 with their questions and queries (+44 (0) 01925 285032 from outside of the UK)
Betfred’s general email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org while account enquiries can be directed to email@example.com and queries about Betfred free bets can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Betfred have a number of Twitter accounts, the most popular of which is @Betfred