UEFA Champions League Free Bets, Odds and Predictions 2017
There will be a whole host of betting options for the 2017 UEFA Champions League Final, including new customer free bets and special odds enhancements which will be update here. Here are our recommended betting odds for the FA Cup semi-finals.
Champions League UEFA Betting Offers
We are now down to the last four teams in the Champions League and that means that UEFA betting offers are going to start coming thick and fast as the semi-finals approach.
Champions League Final betting odds
The majority of UEFA Champions League betting specials relative to the individual semi-final matches will be available a day or so before kick-off, but here are some early options to take into consideration:
- 2 Up – You Win – Place a win single on any UEFA Champions League match and if your selection goes two goals up at any stage, Paddy Power will pay-out as a winning bet straight away!
- 5-fold Acca Price Promise – Place a pre-match 5fold+ match odds Acca bet in any league (so at this stage of the competition it would now require a combination of UEFA Champions League + domestic league or cup action in the UK or elsewhere) and should your bet wins AND at the time of your bet you could have won more with one of BetVictor’s competitors, they will give you the difference in cash
- Super Sub – Place a goalscorer bet on any UEFA Champions League game with William Hill and if your goalscorer selection is subbed, the bet will run onto the player who replaces them
- Bore Draw Money-back – Bet pre-match with bet365 on ‘Half-time/Full-time’, ‘Correct Score’ or ‘Scorecast’ markets for any UEFA Champions League match and if the game finishes 0-0 they’ll refund all losing bets on those markets
- Late Goal Insurance – Place a pre-match To Win (90mins) or Correct Score bet with 888sport on any UEFA Champions League match and if your bet is winning going into the 88th minute and then loses as a result of a goal, they’ll give money-back as a free bet up to £25 (min £5)
- Goalscorer Money-back on 5+ goals – Place £5 or more with 888sport in Goalscorer markets on any UEFA Champions League game and if the match features five or more goals, they’ll refund your stake as a free bet up to £25
- Free in-play bets – Nearer the time, there will be a range of Free in-play bets available with numerous bookmakers. Among them, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes will offer “free in-play bets” on the match, giving you what is, in essence a 2-for-1 like offer. Simply put, you are required to place a qualifying bet pre-match (up to £50 max) and they will then give you a free bet to the same stake to use ‘In-Play’.
- Name The Finalists – Bookmakers offer a “Name The Finalists” bet, to pick out the two teams that will make up the 2017 Champions League Final.
Champions League Semi-Finals Betting Odds
A quick look at the Champions League Outrights, sees Juventus and defending champions Real Madrid being installed as joint favourites at 7/4.
Having seen off Barcelona in the last round, Juventus are definite contenders and have been handed what is deemed to be the easiest draw against Monaco in the semi-finals.
Naturally a Juventus/ Real Madrid final is now the favourite at 11/10. Alternatively, Juventus/ Atletico Madrid is a 9/4 shot, Real Madrid/ Monaco is 9/2 and Atletico Madrid/ Monaco is on offer at 13/2.
Away from the final, the most popular market is “Top Goalscorer” betting, with all goals scored from the Group Stage onwards counting toward a player’s end total.
Despite their exit at the quarter-final stage, Barcelona’s Lionel Messi remains the firm favourite at 2/13, with Cristiano Ronaldo the only viable alternative at 6/1. Even so, he’s currently four goals adrift with a maximum of three matches left to play.
Here are the best 4 Champions League odds available at the time of writing. (All prices are subject to change)
• Outright Winner – Juventus 7/4, Real Madrid 7/4, Atletico Madrid 41/10, Monaco 8/1.
• Name The Finalists – Juventus/ Real Madrid 11/10, Juventus/ Atletico Madrid 9/4, Real Madrid/ Monaco 9/2, Atletico Madrid/ Monaco 13/2
• Champions League Top Goalscorer – Lionel Messi 2/13, Cristiano Ronaldo 6/1, Antoine Griezmann 200/1, Kylian Mbappe 250/1
- To Reach The Final– Juventus 6/17, Real Madrid 3/5, Atletico Madrid 23/17, Monaco 9/4
Where to watch the 2017 Champions League Final Live?
BT Sport will once again show the 2017 Champions League Final live, along with all matches from the tournament across the season, while ITV will have coverage of the final on terrestrial television services.
When will the final take place?
The 2017 Champions League final takes place on 3rd June 2017 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, UK.
Champions League UEFA History
The 2017 UEFA Champions League Final will be the 62nd season of Europe’s premier club football competition, with Real Madrid looking to do what no team has done in the modern era, defend the title from the previous year.
The difficulty in defending the title, is largely down to the tournament’s new format, first introduced in 1992, when it went from being a tournament solely involving champions, to encompassing those that finish in second, third and even fourth in domestic leagues, thus providing stiffer competition throughout even the early stages.
The winners of the 2017 Champions League Final will automatically be entered into the European Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup for the following season.
Real Madrid are the most successful team in the history of the competition, with last year’s win, their eleventh victory in total. Behind the Spanish giants are AC MIlan with seven, then Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Liverpool, all with five wins a piece, both Bayern Munich and Barcelona look most likely to dent Real Madrid’s record in the future
Champions League Final Results (Last Six Years)
2011 – Barcelona 3-1 Manchester United
2012 – Chelsea 1-1 Bayern Munich (4-3 on pens)
2013 – Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund
2014 – Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid (aet)
2015 – Barcelona 3-1 Juventus
2016 – Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid (5-3 pens)
If your are looking to bet on other games, check out our homepage and the top free bets currently available.
Champions League 2017 Betting Tips
Any team that reaches the semi-final stage has to have something about them, so it’s tough work selecting UEFA Champions League betting tips between such evenly matched teams.
With Juventus v Monaco betting predictions, it probably needs to be taken into account that Juventus are a far more solid defensive unit than either Manchester City or Borussia Dortmund, the two teams that Monaco have accounted for in the knock-out stage to date. As entertaining as Monaco are, any team that can negate the Barcelona attack over two legs deserves the utmost respect.
In terms of Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid betting predictions, not only are these La Liga and city rivals, but they have met in the UEFA Champions League final in two of the previous three seasons.
Real Madrid prevailed both times, but they could be considered somewhat fortunate to do so on both occasions. Over two legs we might see a different result, with Atletico’s Diego Simeone being one of the game’s most tactically astute managers.
That said, a Juventus/ Real Madrid final looks the likeliest outcome at 11/10, with Juventus being the outright pick at 7/4 given the greater overall balance to their side and their formidable defence.