UEFA Champions League Free Bets, Odds and Predictions 2017
There will be a whole host of betting options for the 2017 UEFA Champions League Final, including new customer free bets and special odds enhancements which will be update here. Here are our recommended betting odds for the FA Cup semi-finals.
Champions League Free Bets
As we get closer to the 2017 Champions League Final, enhanced odds and offers will start to appear a week or two before the big match, as bookmakers look to entice new customers to join and convince existing members to part with more money.
Champions League UEFA Betting Offers
We now know that Real Madrid and Juventus will contest the Champions League Final and that means that UEFA betting offers are going to start coming thick and fast as we near the big game on Saturday 3rd June.
Champions League Final betting odds
The majority of UEFA Champions League betting specials relative to the individual semi-final matches will be available a day or so before kick-off, but here are some early options to take into consideration:
- 2 Up – You Win – Place a win single on any UEFA Champions League match and if your selection goes two goals up at any stage, Paddy Power will pay-out as a winning bet straight away!
- 5-fold Acca Price Promise – Place a pre-match 5fold+ match odds Acca bet in any league (so at this stage of the competition it would now require a combination of UEFA Champions League + domestic league or cup action in the UK or elsewhere) and should your bet wins AND at the time of your bet you could have won more with one of BetVictor’s competitors, they will give you the difference in cash
- Super Sub – Place a goalscorer bet on any UEFA Champions League game with William Hill and if your goalscorer selection is subbed, the bet will run onto the player who replaces them – in season 2016 final, Yannick Carrasco scored for Atletico Madrid after coming on for Augusto Fernandez at half-time.
- Bore Draw Money-back – Bet pre-match with bet365 on ‘Half-time/Full-time’, ‘Correct Score’ or ‘Scorecast’ markets for any UEFA Champions League match and if the game finishes 0-0 they’ll refund all losing bets on those markets
- Late Goal Insurance – Place a pre-match To Win (90mins) or Correct Score bet with 888sport on any UEFA Champions League match and if your bet is winning going into the 88th minute and then loses as a result of a goal, they’ll give money-back as a free bet up to £25 (min £5)
- Goalscorer Money-back on 5+ goals – Place £5 or more with 888sport in Goalscorer markets on any UEFA Champions League game and if the match features five or more goals, they’ll refund your stake as a free bet up to £25
- Free in-play bets – Nearer the time, there will be a range of Free in-play bets available with numerous bookmakers. Among them, Paddy Power and Ladbrokes will offer “free in-play bets” on the match, giving you what is, in essence a 2-for-1 like offer. Simply put, you are required to place a qualifying bet pre-match (up to £50 max) and they will then give you a free bet to the same stake to use ‘In-Play’.
- Name The Finalists – Bookmakers offer a “Name The Finalists” bet, to pick out the two teams that will make up the 2017 Champions League Final. Of course, this offer is not valid after the UEFA semi-finals are over.
- To Lift the Trophy – It’s worth noting that you will have the choice as to who will win the match in 90-minutes OR who will win the Champions League. Bookmakers offer an ‘Outright Win’ or “To Lift the Trophy” bet, so whether your selection wins in 90-minutes, extra-time or penalties, you will be paid out.
Champions League Finals Betting Odds
A quick look at the Champions League Outrights, sees the defending champions Real Madrid installed as 5/6 favourites, with Juventus on offer at 11/10.
Real may be favourites, but the bookies are aware that Juventus provide a serious challenge to the Spaniard’s’ quest to secure a 12th European crown.
Away from the final, the most popular market is “Top Goalscorer” betting, with all goals scored from the Group Stage onwards counting toward a player’s end total.
Despite their exit at the quarter-final stage, Barcelona’s Lionel Messi remains the favourite at 1/2, with 11 goals in this season’s competition.
However, Cristiano Ronaldo is only one goal adrift and can be backed at 2/1 to overhaul the Argentinean (or draw level and share top spot).
Here are the best 3 Champions League odds available at the time of writing. (All prices are subject to change)
- Outright Winner – Real Madrid 5/6, Juventus 11/10
- Name The Finalists – Real Madrid 6/4, Draw 12/5, Juventus 12/5
- Champions League Top Goalscorer – Lionel Messi 1/2, Cristiano Ronaldo 2/1
Where to watch the 2017 Champions League Final Live?
BT Sport will once again show the 2017 Champions League Final live, along with all matches from the tournament across the season, while ITV will have coverage of the final on terrestrial television services.
When will the final take place?
The 2017 Champions League final takes place on 3rd June 2017 at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, UK.
Champions League UEFA History
The 2017 UEFA Champions League Final will be the 62nd season of Europe’s premier club football competition, with Real Madrid looking to do what no team has done in the modern era, defend the title from the previous year.
The difficulty in defending the title, is largely down to the tournament’s new format, first introduced in 1992, when it went from being a tournament solely involving champions, to encompassing those that finish in second, third and even fourth in domestic leagues, thus providing stiffer competition throughout even the early stages.
The winners of the 2017 Champions League Final will automatically be entered into the European Super Cup and FIFA World Club Cup for the following season.
Real Madrid are the most successful team in the history of the competition, with last year’s win, their eleventh victory in total. Behind the Spanish giants are AC MIlan with seven, then Bayern Munich, Barcelona and Liverpool, all with five wins a piece, both Bayern Munich and Barcelona look most likely to dent Real Madrid’s record in the future
Champions League Final Results (Last Six Years)
2011 – Barcelona 3-1 Manchester United
2012 – Chelsea 1-1 Bayern Munich (4-3 on pens)
2013 – Bayern Munich 2-1 Borussia Dortmund
2014 – Real Madrid 4-1 Atletico Madrid (aet)
2015 – Barcelona 3-1 Juventus
2016 – Real Madrid 1-1 Atletico Madrid (5-3 pens)
If your are looking to bet on other games, check out our homepage and the top free bets currently available.
Champions League 2017 Betting Tips
The Champions League Final of 2017 has the potential to be a classic encounter, with both Real Madrid and Juventus having had to overcome some top quality opposition in booking their places in the final. This is why it is important to get the UEFA Champions League Final betting tips from our expert.
Juventus have seen off Barcelona and Monaco at the quarterfinal and semi-final stage, two of the most attack-minded teams in European football. The fact that Juve conceded just a solitary goal in four matches against those two teams speaks volumes as to their defensive strengths.
Real Madrid are aiming for a 12th Champions League/ European Cup title and to become the first team to successfully defend the trophy since it was rebranded as the Champions League in 1992.
Real have obvious match-winners in the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Karim Benzema and, if fit and selected, Gareth Bale. However, Juve can call upon the likes of Gonzalo Higuain, Paulo Dybala and Mario Mandzukic themselves.
Where Juventus are particularly strong is at the back, where a back three of Leonardo Bonucci, Giorgio Chiellini and Andrea Barzagli form a formidable barrier in front of the legendary Gianluigi Buffon.
In terms of Real Madrid v Juventus betting predictions, backing the Italians to win the Champions League in the outright market at around 11/10 looks the best value option at this stage.
CSKA Moscow vs Man Utd preview, betting tips and predictions: Pace could lead to big win for Red Devils in Russia
- September 22, 2017
Don't miss out on our betting tipster's predictions on Man U's next Champions League match!...
Atletico Madrid vs Chelsea preview, betting tips and predictions: Atleti to edge tight tactical battle with Blues
- September 21, 2017
Chelsea face a tough trip to the Wanda Metropolitano...
Manchester City vs Shakhtar Donetsk preview, betting tips and predictions: City will be too hot for Ukrainian visitors
- September 21, 2017
Read our betting tipster's thoughts on City's next European clash
Everton vs Bournemouth preview, betting tips and predictions: Toffees to edge meeting of underachieving sides
- September 20, 2017
Everton will see this as an opportunity to calm the nerves over their poor form...
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace preview, betting tips and predictions: Hosts to pile more misery on Palace’s dismal campaign
- September 20, 2017
City could run riot against strugglers at the Etihad Stadium