Premier League Free Bets
Premier League 2016/2017 Betting Odds and Offers
The new football season brings loads of Premier League free bets for all you footy fans to get stuck into. We at Freebets.co.uk make betting on Premier League matches simple with our handy betting guide that includes the latest Premier League free bet offers for new customers, as well as how to claim them.
Premier League 2016/2017 - Fixtures
How to Claim a Premier League Free Bet
Getting a Premier League free bet has never been easier. There are always plenty of new Premier League promotions to choose from and we will provide you with the best free bets available. New customers can grab greatly enhanced Premier League odds, which means much bigger winnings for your bets and in most cases, no risk either. Here is a list of our recommended bookies for Premier League betting:
Latest Premier League Betting Odds
Here we explain what some of the most popular English Premier League betting markets are:
- Premier League Winner odds – The English Premier League 2016/17 Outright betting market is one of the most popular bets. It gives you a season-long interest and is simply for the chosen team to win the Premier League outright. Leicester City were as big as 5000/1 with some bookmakers last season – wouldn’t mind a Premier League free bet on that!
- Premier League Relegation odds – Betting on the English Premier League 2016/17 Relegation market is another popular market but remember there are 3 teams who will go down, so odds on the teams such as Burnley or Middlesbrough can be quite low. You can also bet on a team ‘To Stay Up’.
- Premier League Top Goalscorer Betting odds – If you think you can predict who will the top strikers this season then head to the English Premier League 2016/17 Top Goalscorer market. Last season Tottenham’s Harry Kane won the Golden Boot award with 25 Premier League goals. You can also bet each-way on this market and bookmakers usually pay out on the first 4 places.
- Premier League Top-4 Betting Odds – In addition to the winner you can also bet on a team to finish in the top-4. There are also English Premier League markets available for top-6 and top-10.
- Premier League Top London Club betting – As we all love a bit of local rivalry, betting on which London club will finish highest is a fun bet. There are also similar markets for ‘Top Midlands Club’, and ‘Top North-West Club’.
Premier League Offers for New customers
Some of the great promotions you can benefit from right now include:
- Free Bet Offers – Simple Premier League free bets when you register with a new bookmaker.
- Enhanced Odds Offers – Claim much bigger Premier League odds on your chosen team with your first online bet.
- Money Back Special – These Premier League free bet offers will refund your stake if a certain condition is met, usually in the form of a free bet.
- Football Acca Insurance – If one team lets you down in a Premier League accumulator you will get your money back!
- Top Goalscorer Betting Offers – A popular bet is the English Premier League 2016/17 Top Goalscorer market, where you get boosted odds on your player or sometimes even a Premier League free bet every time he scores!
- Both Teams To Score – Sometimes bookmakers will offer price boosts on other Premier League betting odds, such as for both teams to score (BTTS), correct scores, or for a certain player to score at anytime.
Premier League Betting Tips and Expert Predictions
Freebets.co.uk will also share regular Premier League betting advice in the form of betting tips, in which we provide predictions and free Premier League betting tips from our team of experts. The favourites in the Premier League odds this year are Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United, but don’t forget Leicester City surprised us all last year.
Stay tuned for Premier League News
Footy fans can enjoy our popular sports blog section, which contains the latest Premier League betting news and gossip, including transfer news and the latest WAG’s photo galleries!