Premier League Betting
The new football season brings loads of Premier League betting markets for all you footy fans to get stuck into. We at Freebets.co.uk make betting on Premier League matches simple with our handy betting guide that includes the latest Premier League free bet offers & odds for new customers, as well as how to claim them. The 2017/18 Premier League season has now come to an exciting conclusion that has seen northern sides Middlesbrough, Hull City and Sunderland all relegated to the Championship.
Best Premier League Bets – Some great offers from top UK Bookmakers to help you to win BIG!
How to Claim a Premier League Free Bet
Getting a Premier League free bet has never been easier. There are always plenty of new Premier League promotions to choose from and we will provide you with the best free bets available. New customers can grab greatly enhanced Premier League odds, which means much bigger winnings for your bets and in most cases, no risk either. Here is a list of our recommended bookies for Premier League betting:
Premier League Betting Odds
Here we explain what some of the most popular English Premier League betting markets are:
- Premier League Winner odds – The Premier League outright odds market is one of the most popular bets. It gives you a season-long interest and is simply for the chosen team to win the Premier League outright. Leicester City were as big as 5000/1 with some bookmakers a couple years ago – wouldn’t mind a Premier League free bet on that!
- Premier League Relegation odds – The 2017/18 season has concluded and fans of Middlesbrough, Hull City and Sunderland will now have Championship football to look forward to and one can expect that next season newly promoted sides Brighton and Newcastle United may be among the favourites for the drop in 2017/18. Premier League Relegation odds is a popular market in the football betting world and one that is constantly shifting as the season wears on to its final weeks.
- Premier League Top Goalscorer Betting odds – If you think you can predict who will the top strikers this season then head to the English Premier League 2017/18 Top Goalscorer market. Last season Tottenham’s Harry Kane won the Golden Boot award with 25 Premier League goals. You can also bet each-way on this market and bookmakers usually pay out on the first 4 places.
- Premier League Top 4 Odds – In addition to the winner you can also bet on a team to finish in the top-4. There are also EPL odds markets available for top-6 and top-10.
- Premier League Top London Club betting – As we all love a bit of local rivalry, betting on which London club will finish highest is a fun bet. There are also similar markets for ‘Top Midlands Club’, and ‘Top North-West Club’.
Premier League Betting Offers for New customers
Some of the great promotions you can benefit from right now include:
- Free Bet Offers – Simple Premier League free bets when you register with a new bookmaker.
- Enhanced Odds Offers – Claim much bigger Premier League odds for 2018 on your chosen team with your first online bet.
- Money Back Special – These Premier League free bet offers will refund your stake if a certain condition is met, usually in the form of a free bet.
- Football Acca Insurance – If one team lets you down in a Premier League accumulator you will get your money back!
- Top Goalscorer Betting Offers – A popular bet is the English Premier League 2017/18 Top Goalscorer market, where you get boosted odds on your player or sometimes even a Premier League free bet every time he scores!
- Both Teams To Score – Sometimes bookmakers will offer price boosts on other Premier League betting odds, such as for both teams to score (BTTS), correct scores, or for a certain player to score at anytime.
Stay tuned for Premier League Betting News
Footy fans can enjoy our popular sports blog section, which contains the latest Premier League betting news and gossip, including transfer news and the latest WAG’s photo galleries!
Premier League Betting Tips and Expert Predictions
Freebets.co.uk will also share regular Premier League betting advice in the form of betting tips, in which we provide predictions and free Premier League betting tips from our team of experts. The favourites in the Premier League odds this year are Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea and Manchester United, but don’t forget Leicester City surprised us all last year.
Everton vs Bournemouth preview, betting tips and predictions: Toffees to edge meeting of underachieving sides
- September 20, 2017
Everton will see this as an opportunity to calm the nerves over their poor form...
Manchester City vs Crystal Palace preview, betting tips and predictions: Hosts to pile more misery on Palace’s dismal campaign
- September 20, 2017
City could run riot against strugglers at the Etihad Stadium