Paddy Power Cheltenham
Cheltenham betting 2017 is just around the corner and Irish bookmaking giant Paddy Power is now offering Paddy Power Non-Runner No Bet on all twenty eight races across the four day National Hunt showpiece in March. The Cheltenham Gold Cup is the one everyone is looking forward to. The 7/4 favourite Thistlecrack has the race at his mercy and is this race away from establishing true greatness as a steeplechaser.
If you fancy Thistlecrack or any other horse at the Cheltenham Festival, you can bet with Paddy Power now and rest assured that if your tip doesn’t make it to the race, your money is safe to live another day.
Along with offering Non Runner No Bet on every race across the four day festival, Paddy Power has these other NRNB markets
- Arkle Chase W/o (without) Altior,
- Queen Mother Champion Chase W/o Douvan,
- Cheltenham Gold Cup W/o Thistlecrack
Join Paddy Power today for a Bet £10, Get £30 free bet offer and get placing your Cheltenham bets! Check out our betting offers section for more offers from Paddy Power.
How to Claim your Paddy Power Free Bet?
The Paddy Power free bet offer and terms are very straightforward.
- Open a Paddy Power betting account
- Bet £10 or more and receive three Paddy Power free bets worth £10 apiece
Here are a few Paddy Power free bet terms to watch out for:
- Offer is opened to residents of the UK, Ireland and a select number of other countries
- Paddy Power free bet offer is only valid for 30 days after you open your new account
- Moneybookers or Neteller first deposits will not qualify as a free bet at Paddy Power
- Only 1 Paddy Power free bet can be claimed per computer
- Your wagering cannot come from winning returns and can only com from Paddy Power Sportsbook
Paddy Power Promo Code 2017
No promotion code is required to claim your £30 Paddy Power free bet, but your opening/qualifying bet must be placed on a selection or selections at odds of 1/2 or greater.
More Offers and Promotions
- Paddy Power Hotshot Jackpot: win £250,000 by choosing 8 goalscorers. All participants can enter this competition for FREE!
- Paddy Power Money-Back Special Today: if your horse finishes 2nd to the SP Favourite, you will get a refund as a free bet on your loosing single stake.
Monday 20.02.2017 Meeting – Wolverhampton
- Paddy Power Cheltenham Non Runner No Bet: if your horse doesn’t partake in Ante Post Cheltenham races, you will get your money back (No Ante Post rules apply).
- Horse Racing Guaranteed Prices: if your selection wins at a bigger SP on UK and Irish horse-racing, Paddy Power betting will give you that greater price.
- Paddy Power Acca Insurance: should one leg of a 5+ fold accumulator on UK and top European league games let you down, Paddy Power Sports will give you your money back as a free bet up to £50. Offer only available online and via Paddy Power mobile app.
Paddy Power Mobile Betting & Apps
You can register your new account and avail of the Paddy Power free bet offer via the Paddy Power app (for Apple and Android).
You aren’t going through the Paddy Power mobile experience if you do not have a Paddy Power app installed on your smartphone, as the biggest online sports bookmaker are also major players in the app stakes. They offer no less than six different Paddy Power apps for android users and nine for apple customers. These include Paddy Power Games, Paddy Power Casino, Paddy Power Vegas, Paddy Power Bingo, Paddy Power Live Casino, specific games such as Deal or No Deal and Rainbow Riches, plus a very smart Paddy Power Messenger.
The Paddy Power Messenger service allows you to request odds and bet on horse racing, football and other sports by instant message or text message.
Paddy Power is one of what we consider to be the best bookmakers.
Paddy Power was founded in 1988 by the merger of the 40 shops of three Irish bookmakers: Stewart Kenny, David Power and John Corcoran. Kenny was CEO until 2002 and Power’s son, Paddy, remains the company’s spokesman.
Floated on the UK stock-market in December 2000, the company grew rapidly operating 195 shops by 2005. Their current Paddy Power estate is just shy of 600 shops.
But it is Paddy Power mobile and the online growth which has caught bigger rival betting firms unaware. In November 2011 Paddy Power became the largest bookmaker in Europe based on total share value and currently boast a million active online customers.
Paddy Power have delivered some amazing offers and concessions down the years. They have frequently championed ‘fair play’ and are notorious for refunding losing bets when they sense an injustice.
For example, in July 2010, the Paddy Power online betting took the unusual step of refunding bets placed on Felipe Massa to win the Germany Grand Prix, following a “team orders” incident, which led to Fernando Alonso being allowed to win the race.
Back in 2003 Paddy Power famously paid punters who backed Arsenal in the 2002-03 Premiership early. They were forced to pay out again when Manchester United nailed their rivals on the line.
Away from Paddy Power Sports, Paddy Power new account offers in their Bingo and Poker rooms are extremely generous and the range of games they offer there and in their online Casino are outstanding.
Incidentally, Paddy Power Casino offers all new customers a potential £300 bonus after joining/playing, that is in addition to a Paddy Power New Player Bonus. If you are totally new to Paddy Power Casino, a free £5 bonus will be credited to your balance as soon as you open an account and ‘opt-in’ on the promotions page.
- Paddy Power Cash Card – Being a conventional bookmaker with betting offices all over Ireland and the UK allows customers to conveniently withdraw up to £/€500 cash a day over the counter. To assist with the process, Paddy Power issue clients with a ‘PaddyPower Cash Card’. Additionally, the Paddy Power Sports website offers a really helpful ‘shop locator’ feature on their website.
- Payment & Support – Paddy Power accepts all popular payment options, from debit cards to cash over a shop counter. They do not charge for electronic transactions absorbing any incurred costs themselves.
For enquiries, bet queries, etc., Paddy Power has a 24/7 Live Chat facility on their web site, or you can contact Paddy Power’s via their phone lines which are also open 24/7.
Power’s free-phone number for UK based customers is 08000 565 275. Irish customers can free-call on 1800 238 888 and for clients outside the UK & Ireland Paddy Power’s call centre number is: 00353 1 9050131
Paddy Power are very proud of their Twitter account and its 500,000+ followers which is: @paddypower