- Up to £50 free bet
- Accumulator cashback promotion
- Great selection on mobile offers and Vernons app
How to Claim your Vernons Free Bet?
Please note that Vernons £50 Free Bet will not be in effect on April 8th 2017 for Grand National Festival.
Vernons free bet Welcome Offer is a matched bet of up to £25, based on your first ACCA settled bet (no deposit). It is very simple too:
- Place and settle a bet of £5 minimum
- If one (only) of your selection bets looses, you will be refunded up to £50 as a Vernons Free Bet
Here are some T&C’s you want to watch out for:
- If your first bet wins there will be no free bet
- This offer is valid for new customers only on sports.vernons.com
- Your qualifying bet must be on a selection priced between even-money and 6/1.
- Vernons Free Bet stakes are not returned on winning bets
- You have 7 days to place and settle your bet from sign up date
Vernons Promo Code
A Vernons promo code is not required for sign-up purposes, but the site does periodically email out Vernons free bet promo codes to their existing customers.
In fact, the Vernons’ marketing team do come up with several interesting promotions, details of which are sent directly to their clients and some may require a Vernons promo code 2016 to verify a player’s desire to partake in specific offers and concessions. We will post details of any future Vernons promo codes in our Betting Offers section.
More Vernons Betting Offers and Promotions
There are always lots of Vernons Sports offers available on their Sportsbook, some of which are shown below:
- Score-Draw Moneyback Offer – Vernons will refund all losing First Goalscorer, Anytime Goalscorer, Half Time/ Full time bets on all Premier League, Euro 2016, Senior Internationals and Champions League matches that end in a scoring draw. Max free bet token is £50.
- Premier League Darts Moneyback Offer – On any Premier League Darts matches that end in a Draw, Vernons will refund all pre-match Correct Score bets with a free bet token up to £50 max.
- Snooker Moneyback Offer – Vernons customers will receive a free bet to the value of their original stake (£50/€50 max.) if the player you have bet pre-match loses in a final frame decider. T&Cs apply.
As mentioned before, Vernons is more than a one trick pony and, as well as a Sportsbook, they also boast a Casino and Bingo room.
When you become a new Vernons Casino customer you are automatically entitled to receive a 100% bonus of up to £200 on your first deposit.
You will need to tick the ‘Accept the Bonus & Terms and Conditions’ box (which we recommend you read fully) when making your first deposit and then your 100% Vernons Welcome Bonus will be credited to your account automatically.
The key T&C’s are as follows: To be eligible for Vernons’ free 100% sign-up bonus, your minimum deposit must be £10. The maximum bonus is £200.
Before you can withdraw winnings generated by the Vernons welcome bonus you must play through your deposit and the bonus 25x times within 30 days of receiving it. Do note not all games will count towards the wagering requirements for your bonus.
Vernons Bingo is giving their new players a £50 Welcome Bonus once a deposit of £1 or more has been made on their account. These welcome funds be paid into a Bingo Bonus account where they can be used to buy Bingo tickets. No Vernons promo code is required, it is all done automatically.
Any winnings from the Vernons bonus money need to be played through just four times before they can be withdrawn as cash winnings.
Vernons Mobile Betting
Mobile betting at Vernons is available on a wide variety of devices from iPhone and iPad tablets to Windows phone to Android. However, Vernons do not currently offer a downloadable App.
Vernons Sportsbook has been around for decades and they now offer markets and great odds on all the big horse races. Everyone will be looking to hit a winner while betting on Cheltenham from the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle to the very big Gold Cup race. Bet with Vernons, claim your free bet and benefit from great prices for this epic horse racing betting event.
The Vernons name has been around for over 90 years and was immensely popular in the 1960’s and 70’s as a ‘football pools’ company.
Changes in betting regulation and the introduction of the National Lottery all but brought that genre of betting to an end in the late 80’s and early 90’s however, and the original company was sold to Ladbrokes in 1989. In turn they sold the Vernons brand to Sportech in 2007 who, in turn, sold it in 2013.
NetPlay, the UK’s largest interactive TV gaming company, now run Vernons under an Alderney Gambling Control Commission Licence, meaning all of the old fashioned values and integrity remain at the company.
Vernons makes excellent use of its Playtech software, allowing it to offer an extensive selection of traditional and contemporary slots and table games. Live Blackjack and Roulette along with other table games are available 24/7.
Sportsbook players are not left wanting with every major and popular sport covered in full at Vernons sport.
Payment & Support
MasterCard, VISA, Maestro, VISA-Electron, Bank-Transfer, Neteller, Skrill, GiroPay, Sofort and i-Deal payment methods can all be used to fund a Vernons account.
Vernons Customer Support has all the bases covered headlined by a Live Chat facility. Vernons free phone number (for UK based customers) is: 0800 4840044. Those calling from outside the UK need to dial +44 2037273916 which can be done via Skype.
Vernons customers with a casino enquiry can also use this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org