Sportingbet.com Sports UK – old £50 bonus offer – is now a £15 back-up bet (Free bet) T&Cs: Min deposit £10, Max stake £15, Min Odds 1/1 (2.0); Max free bet £15; New players only; +18; T&Cs – If a player loses their first bet (on minimum odds of 2.0), we will offer a matching free bet (of up to £15). – Neteller and Skrill excluded. T&Cs Apply
How to Claim Your £15 Sportingbet Free Bet?
The Sportingbet exclusive sign up offer is claimed in 3 simple steps:
- Sign up at Sportingbet deposit £10 or more.
- Place a sports bet of up to £15 at odds of 1/1 (2.0) or greater.
- Get a free bet as Money Back of up to £15 if bet is lost
Some Sportingbet £15 Free Bet T&C’s to consider:
- Available on new customers in the UK or Ireland
- All qualifying bets must be staked at cumulative odds of 2.00 or greater
- Sportingbet free bet available within 7 days of opening Sportingbet account
More Sportingbet Betting Offers and Promotions
- Football Accumulator Insurance – SportingBet do not limit customers to claiming insurance just once or twice a week. Likewise, Sportingbet’s Acca Insurance, which returns up to £25 as a free bet if one leg of a 5-fold+ accumulator lets you down, does not insist the free bet is wagered numerous times over before the winnings are available to you. However, there is a minimum stake of £5 and all selections must be at odds of 1.5 (1/2) or greater.
- Tennis Acca Insurance – All T&C’s are pretty much the same as the football acca insurance, as bets can be placed pre-match or in-play, although here your selections can be as short as 1.25 (1/4).
- 25% Acca Bonus – How about something altogether different? Imagine all five legs of your football accumulator winning. Pull this off and you are in-line for Sportingbet’s 25% Acca Bonus. Simply nail five or more winners in a football acca with all selections being a minimum price of 1.5 (1/2) and Sportingbet will add 25% to your winnings in cash! The maximum stake per bet is £500 and the maximum bonus is £1,000. At the other end of the spectrum the minimum qualifying stake for the SportingBet offer is £5 and it is open to both Sportingbet mobile and online customers.
Sportingbet Promo Code 2018
There is a Sportingbet promo code box/area on their registration form. However, if you click here it will not be necessary to enter the code in order to receive their full, latest and best sign-up offer. So at the time of writing, no 2016 Sportingbet promo code will be required.
All promotions such as Sportingbet free bets, enhanced odds and money back specials are generated automatically at Sportingbet, therefore eliminating the need for any Sportingbet free bet promo codes to be entered, for now at least. You can be assured that as soon as any Sportingbet promo codes are released to us they will be shared here on Freebets.co.uk.
Sportingbet Mobile Betting – Claim £250 Free Bet!
Sportingbet bookmakers are now granting a monthly winner a generous amount of £250 free bet! The winner will be the player who places the most winning bets via the mobile apps or mobile site, so download the Sportinbet app or go sign up on Sportinbet mobile and place a minimum of £5 to start playing.
Although horse racing “Best Odds Guaranteed” is not available with Sportingbet, there have been some great Sportingbet reviews of late underlining their willingness to take large bets on horse racing when rival online bookmakers have turned them away.
There are two Sportingbet mobile apps available, a Sports Mobile App and a Casino Mobile App and the Sportingbet free bets are available on both.
Compatible with IOS 7.0 + phones Sportingbet’s Sports Betting app requires only a touch ID login and has a ‘quick bet’ feature. There is also a dedicated ‘in play’ section and video streaming of live sporting events.
Sportingbet World Cup 2018
With Sportingbet bookmakers, you can make sure to get the best prices for World Cup 2018 betting. Stay tuned for the latest qualifiers enhanced odds up to and during the actual World Cup 2018 matches to make the best out FIFA World cup with Sportingbet.
Sportingbet Grand National
Sportingbet new customer offer is a great way to start your Grand national betting experience, with odds on all the big Grade 1 races across the three day horse racing betting event bonanza, along with in-play betting, live streaming betting and some great specials and concessions.
Sportingbet Bookmaker Review
Regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority, Sportingbet is probably the biggest betting company you have never heard of. It is owned by GVC Holdings PLC and listed on London’s AIM stock market. GVC has owned Sportingbet since 2004 although the company was founded in 1997.
Licenced in five countries, with offices in Ireland, Israel, Malta, the Philippines, UK and Uruguay, the company employ over 700 people and handle over £1.1 billion in sports wagers every year.
Sportingbet score very well in terms of offering highly competitive and frequently best-in-industry prices. They offer a Cash-Out facility and normally has 25 sports on offer. These range from the ‘popular’ sports, such as Football betting and Horse Racing betting, to the ‘lesser known’ such as Ice Hockey and Handball.
Additionally, Sportingbet boast both a Live and Virtual Casino (featuring a 200 percent deposit match and free spins) while their online poker room (branded Paradise Poker and part of the popular Ongame network) offers a €1,000 sign-up bonus and entry into a €1,000 new depositor’s freeroll.
Payment & Support – Sportingbet accepts multiple deposit and withdrawal methods all withdrawals are free of charge these include: Visa and Mastercard credit/debit cards, Neteller, Click2Pay, Moneybookers, Paypal, (subject to a minimum withdrawal of £10/€10) and bank wire transfers.
As is to be expected from a major player in the online sportsbook community, Sportingbet offer their customers a comprehensive Help Section and a Live Chat facility, running in parallel to a simple to use email form and a free-phone number for UK customers: 0800 0280348 (+353 15110840 if calling from abroad).
The Sportingbet UK Twitter feed is: @Sportingbet_com