- Bet £20 and get A £20 Free Bet
- VIP invitation with €10 to be used on betting site
- Promo codes for loyalty bonuses soon to come
Bet £20 & Get A £20 Free Bet with Mr. Green Sports
Mr. Green Sportsbook is a new addition to the online bookmaking landscape, bolted onto the existing and very popular Mr. Green Casino.
Mr Green Sports betting offers are generally tailored to the seasons – Christmas Bonanza, Harvest Festival, Halloween Spooktacular etc – and that means you will never quite know what Mr. Green betting offers are in place until visiting the fledgling site.
Opening a new Mr. Green Sports betting account is a very straightforward procedure, all you need to do is:
- Visit Mr. Green Sportsbook and click ‘Create Account’ at the top of the page
- Next enter your e-mail address and create a username
- Then enter your mobile phone number and receive a registration code by SMS
- Enter your Mr. Green promo code (registration code) to validate and open your account
In total the process should take just a few minutes – via the website or through the Mr. Green app – and similarly Mr. Green Sports betting is equally straightforward with simple ‘log-in’, betting slips which are near fool-proof and a helpful ‘search’ section which will take you to the market or event you are trying to identify by simply typing in the name of the sport, league or team.
Mr. Green Promo Code
Sadly Mr Green promo codes are not currently in circulation for those that want to bet on Mr. Green Sports and their vast range of betting markets.
They are likely to be introduced in the near future offering loyalty bonuses to existing Mr. Green customers and sign-up bonuses for new Mr. Green Sports betting clients. As with the registration code, Mr. Green promo codes are likely to be distributed via SMS and email.
More Offers and Promotions from Mr. Green
Mr. Green Casino, which sits alongside Mr. Green Sports betting does offer a 100% deposit bonus and 200 free slot machine spins for new customers. OK, it is not a Mr. Green free bet but it does represent something for nothing!
Mr Green Sports betting may lack the frills and gimmicks found at some better known online betting brands. But, like your weekly supermarket shop, when you get better value elsewhere why seek promotions from higher priced rivals?
Put simply, when you bet on Mr Green sports you will often find you are receiving a better price than you would at better known online sportsbooks. Sometimes they are industry leading. Who needs a £10 free bet when your £100 wager can be placed at 6/4 instead of 5/4? The net result is an extra £25 in winnings and, in the world of professional sports betting, this kind of value is what the game is all about.
That does not mean Mr. Green sports betting offers are non-existent. There are ‘enhanced acca odds’ on football multi-bets and every day, across a range of horse races in the UK and Ireland, you can bet receive ‘enhanced place terms’, ‘price boosts and ‘enhanced returns’ on successful multiples. Mr. Green sportsbook actually caters for horseracing fans extremely well.
Mr. Green Mobile Betting
The Mr. Green mobile betting app delivers an experience every part as good as that enjoyed by PC users. You have access to all of Mr. Green Sports betting markets and personal account options (deposit, withdraw, view bet history) on the Mr. Green app.
It is available for iOS users (downloadable at the App Store) and Android users whose device is a 4.1 version or newer and it caters for casino players in addition to Mr. Green sports bettors.
Mr. Green Sportsbook Review
Our Mr Green Sports review can confirm that if you desire a vast selection of betting markets, this is the place to be. No less than 34 sports and ‘non-sports’ fields are on offer and many can be gambled on ‘live’. In fact ‘Live Betting’ is Mr. Green Sports strongest suit.
Football and Tennis top the Mr. Green Sportsbook’s ‘live sports’ bill, invariably one of these sports are taking place somewhere in the world 24 hours a day. To help make your Mr. Green sports betting selections we recommend you look out for ‘four bar bar-chart (similar to that on your mobile showing signal strength) symbols’ alongside many sports markets. Clicking one of these will open up a fresh window which displays stats and results regarding the opposing players/runners/contestants.
Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, PaySafe, Neteller and Skrill are the Mr. Green Sportsbook payment/withdrawal options. One withdrawal every day is free, any additional withdrawals will be subject of a one percent transaction fee. And our Mr. Green Sports review found their customer service – specifically ‘Live Chat’ – to be very prompt and extremely helpful.
Mr. Green Sports is a no frills online sportsbook. The user experience found here may not be overly engaging but that is a good thing for people who are not concerned with anything other than placing a fair bet at a fair price easily – because that is something the Mr. Green Sportsbook clearly does well.
Mr. Green’s Free Bet Term & Conditions
- £20 minimum deposit required to activate offer.
- Offer only available to new Mr Green customers who have never completed a first deposit.
- The qualifying bets to claim the Free Bet must have minimum odds of 4/5 (1.80) or higher.
- Qualifying bets can be made up of one bet of £20+ or numerous bets totaling £20+.
- The Free Bet will be credited to valid player accounts only once the original £20 wager has been settled.
- The Free Bet will be credited as one £210 Free Bet and will expire 7 days after receipt.
- For winning Free Bets, it is important to note that the stakes are not returned, only the winnings made from them.
- Sports betting unavailable for android users of OS 4.X or lower.
- Excludes deposits via Skrill, Moneybookers, Paysafe or Neteller
- Mr Green has the right to remove Free Bet winnings from individual player’s or group of players suspected of abusing the Free Bet offer.