The biggest bookmakers are offering odds on the big runners again at Cheltenham, Bethard are offering to double the odds of your
The four-day festival starts on Tuesday, so make sure you are all over it with us!
Want to get the best free bets for the Premier League and Champions League? We’ve got you covered for all of the biggest fixtures in the biggest and best league in the world, not to mention Europe’s premier club competition! Don’t miss your chance to win big!
• Bethard’s general Terms and Conditions apply.
• Campaign is valid from 12/03/2019 08:00 GMT to 15/03/2019, 13:30 GMT.
• Double the Odds is available on desktop, mobile and tablet.
• Only players from United Kingdom are eligible for this campaign.
• This offer is valid on the first race of the day during the Cheltenham festival, each day. The races are the Supreme novices hurdle, Ballymore novices hurdle, JLT Novices chase and the JCB Triumph Hurdle
• This offer is only valid on your first placed bet and will count as a qualifying bet.
• This offer is available up to once per day, per Customer.
• A qualifying bet needs to be placed before the start of the first race of the day. Once per day.
• A qualifying bet shall be single Win or Each-Way bet on any of the eligible Races. Where the qualifying bet is an Each-Way bet, the offer applies only to the “Win” part.
• Minimum stake is £5 and promotion only applies to stakes of max £20.
• The money being paid for double winnings is cash. Double odds winnings are capped at a max £50.
• The extra winnings will be credited to your account by 16:00 (afternoon) the day of the race.
• All bets (pre-race) must be placed and paid for.
• Void/cancelled bets, draw bets, Cashed-Out bets will not be eligible for double odds. They get disqualified for the that days race.
• The official result of each Race is determined by the course stewards’ initial decision as published by the Press Association (PA).
• Bethard reserves the right to cancel or suspend the campaign, temporary and/or change the campaign or parts in case of suspected bonus abuse, bonus exploit, fraud, technical failures or other factors outside the control of Bethard that may affect the integrity or proper functioning of the campaign at any time without further notice. Bethard reserves the right to deduct bonus, and any eventual winnings generated from real money or bonus money while wagering with an active bonus.
• Any attempt to exploit the games and/or promotion will result in forfeit of any prize and will be disqualified for the campaign, include but not limited to risk free betting with guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome. Examples of risk free bet are placing bet on red and black on Roulette or betting on Over 2.5 goals and Under 2.5 goals in same game/match in Sportsbook.