- First deposit free bet up to £50
- Horse racing multiple bets up to £20
- Loyalty bonus up to £20
How to claim your Titanbet free £50 bet?
Titanbet are throwing some serious money at new sportsbook customers with £50 of TitanBet free bets for customers that place settled bets of £10 or more.
This is an unconventional but brilliant offer as most online betting sites normally demand new customers make a sizeable first-time deposit or bet before matching it.
TitanBet free bet offer has no minimum deposit requirements and if a customer gets off to a winning start he may never need to deposit more than £10 to receive £50 in free bets.
All that is required are bets of £10 or more although TitanBet’s T&C’s do state they must all be placed on selections priced even-money or greater. Other notable rules include a seven-day window to place (and have settled) five qualifying bets and the free bet balance must be used within seven days of it being credited.
The great news with TitanBet free bets are the ability to use any part of the £50 free bet balance on any wager not, for example, in £5 increments. The bad news for some – free bets cannot be placed on selections priced over 7/1 or for horseracing regardless of the prices of any selections.
More Offers and Promotions
- £5 Free Bet Every Day! There is a 10% cash-back bonus for sportsbook customers every day at TitanBet. That’s right, a 10% boost (as a free bet) to use on any sporting event of a player’s choice up to £5 every day.In order to activate the daily bonus customers need to log in to TitanBet and then visit the ‘My Account’ section where they should enter the TitanBet promo code ‘boost’ into the bonus tab every day. The qualifying bet is the first bet placed each day on any selection priced 4/5 or greater. The minimum stake is just £1.
- Tennis Treble Insurance Place a 3-fold bet on any tennis event at TitanBet and if one selection lets you down they will refund your stake as a free bet token. The minimum qualifying bet is £5 and the maximum TitanBet free bet is £10.
- £20 Multiples Bonus
Place ten separate multiple bets with TitanBet (minimum doubles and accumulative minimum odds of 4/5) on any sporting events and once those bets have been settled customer’s will be rewarded with a loyalty bonus/TitanBet free bet of up to £20! The amount of the free bet will be calculated at a rate of 10% of the ten qualifying bets, but with the minimum qualifying stake being £10, the minimum free bet is £10.Once awarded free bets can be used on any sport/selection with maximum odds of 7/1. It remains valid for seven days and there is a limit of seven Multiple Loyalty bonuses per calendar month.
- Baseball Homerun TitanBet offer a similar concession with Baseball whereby one losing leg in a treble will see a TitanBet free bet of up to £10 issued. Here the minimum bet must be £10 and all selections must be priced 4/5 or greater. Furthermore the Titanbet promo code ‘Baseball’ needs to be entered in the ‘My Account’ section of a player’s account before placing their bets.
- Price Boost Promotions TitanBet regularly offer exciting promotions to give you more form the best sporting events. Topping that list Price Boosts on major Football and Tennis matches which encourage customers to visit the site on a daily basis.
TitanBet Mobile Betting
There’s a TitanBet + free £10 bet for all customers who place a bet via the TitanBet Mobile App. Well, the TitanBet Mobile Promotion actually credits customers with a free £10 bet when their first losing wager of £10 or more (on a selection priced 4/5 or greater) is settled.
TitanBet Mobile does not only let customer’s place bets, it also allows them to keep up to date with all the latest scores, betting odds and results.
TitanBet, which was launched in January 2011, is software provider, Playtech’s, flagship sportsbook. It offers an exceptional and fully customizable betting experience, offering early pre-match betting lines, live bets and some of the best prices in the marketplace compiled ‘in house’ odds compilers.
TitanBet offers prices on most sports albeit they limit the number of markets on them. If you primarily bet on the conventional main markets such as head-to-head, line and total points, the selection offered by Titan Bet should comfortably meet your needs.
Their biggest strength is undoubtedly football and while horse racing markets are available for UK and Irish meetings this is clearly not of primary importance to TitanBet.
TitanBet is Licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Financial Services Regulatory Commission, an international gaming Licensing and regulatory authority.
TitanBet have some great ongoing concessions and a wonderfully generous sign-up offer. Their sportsbook is easy to navigate and offers betting opportunities on plenty of sports even if they may be lacking in ‘depth’ – this includes betting ‘in-play’.
Playtech supplies the software which runs the site and its spin-off Poker room, Casino, Games Room and Live Casino all of which feature yet more generous ‘new customer offers’.
TitanBet Customer Support
As well as Live Chat support, which TitanBet declare is “available to assist you most of the hours of the day”, you can contact TitanBet via the following methods:
TitanBet accept all major debit/credit cards and popular methods, these include: Visa, Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, PayPal, Swiff, Webmoney, Bank Transfer, Entropay, Skrill, Neteller, PaySafe. In total there are over 45 payment solutions accepted by TitanBet!