How to Claim your RealDealBet £100 Free Bet
Claiming the £50 RealDealBet Free Bet offer is a very straightforward process that requires just a few simple steps to complete…
- Register for a new RealDealBet betting account
- Enter bonus code ’RDB50’ when making your first deposit (minimum £10)
- Your deposit will be matched 100% up to £50, credited after 1x rollover of your amount
Important RealDealBet Terms & Conditions
- Wagering requirement is x8 the deposit and bonus amount before the withdrawal of winnings. Example: £50 deposit would give you a £50 bonus. So, if the wagering requirement is x8, this would require total stakes of £800 (£50 deposit + £50 bonus x 8) to convert your bonus funds into cash available for withdrawal.
- If you deposit £10 minimum, the wagering / rollover requirement would be a more manageable £90 (£10 deposit + £10 bonus x 8).
- Deposit and the bonus must be wagered x8 on 3-selection combo bets at odds of at least 3/5 (1.60) per selection.
- A maximum of 50% of your bonus amount can contribute towards the Rollover requirement for each bet, e.g. if your bonus is £50, the maximum amount each bet can contribute towards the rollover requirements is £25.
- You will have 90 days to meet the rollover requirements after claiming your bonus.
RealDealBet Promo Codes
As stated above, it’s important to note that in order to receive your RealDealBet £50 Free Bet you will need to enter the RealDealBet bonus code ‘RDB50’ after first registering your new account.
With many online bookmakers, there is no requirement for promo codes when claiming bonuses, but RealDealBet use them fairly often for their promotional offers.
More Offers and Promotions from RealDealBet
When it comes to bonuses and Free Bets, RealDealBet has plenty more to offer besides their introductory £50 Free Bet.
- £30 Mighty March
– Deposit with Bonus Code ’30MIGHTY’
– Turn over deposit once on 3+ Accas
– Get a 50% deposit bonus up to £30
- £240 European Free Bet Payback
– Log-in to your RealDealBet account
– Bet £10 pre-match on any of March’s Champions League or Europa League last-16 games on Goalscorer or Exact Score
– Get a £10 Free Bet if your bet doesn’t win and the game ends in a draw
- £10 Cheltenham Free Bet Cashback with Realdealbet
– Log-in to your RealDealBet account
– Bet on any of the first three races each day at Cheltenham
– If your selection comes in 2nd to The SP favourite, get your stake refunded up to £10, credited as a RealDealBet Free Bet
RealDealBet Mobile Betting
Although there is currently no downloadable RealDealBet mobile betting app, accessing the mobile version of RealDealBet from your mobile device is very straightforward.
Their website will automatically convert to a mobile compatible version when viewed on a handheld device at RealDealBet.co.uk.
There is talk that a RealDealBet app for the site could be in the offing, but in the meantime it’s very simple to use the mobile version of the RealDealBet site.
However, RealDealBet Mobile Betting is fully compatible with any mobile device and offers more than 4,500 live events to bet on every week.
There is also a wide range of payment methods available, including credit and debit cards, Skrill and Neteller.
RealDealBet Sportsbook Review
Real Deal Bet Sportsbook was launched in 2015, with the legendary former boxer Evander “Real Deal” Holyfield (the only 5-time heavyweight champion of the world) as the face of the company.
However, the real power behind the scenes comes from Blue Star Planet LTD, who are also responsible for another, more high profile online bookmaker, 10Bet.
The RealDealBet Sportsbook is fairly competitive when it comes to their odds, without being anything truly out of the ordinary.
There’s always a good range of bonuses and RealDealBet Free Bets on offer, although it pays to read the full terms & conditions of each, with rollover requirements for a few offers perhaps being a little on the high side for some players.
If you’re looking for a competitive Sportsbook with a good range of sports and markets to bet and with regular bonuses geared towards current major sporting events, then RealDealBet should tick all the boxes.