Grab amazing 4/1 on Theresa May to remain as Prime Minister at Paddy Power

Paddy Power Betting Offer
Share this on

Offer expires: Thursday, June 8 @12:00 pm

Current Prime Minister Theresa May is still seen as hot favourite to win the election despite Labour’s poll surge. Theresa May has an 88% probability of winning the general election, whilst Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn reportedly has a 12% chance.

Anyhow, Theresa May, who has been the Member of Parliament for Maidenhead since 1997, is likely to keep her job. She is the second female Prime Minister in the history of Great Britain after Margaret Thatcher.

Bet at Paddy Power now and claim a superb 4/1 enhancement on Theresa May to remain as Prime Minister. Max bet is £10 and winnings are paid in Paddy Power best free bets.

You should check best online betting offers.

Grab amazing 4/1 on Theresa May to remain as prime minister at Paddy Power!

1Teresa_opt

 

Theresa May to win @ 4/1