REVEALED: How much the best possible XI on FIFA Ultimate Team will cost you
Ultimate Team is probably the most popular game mode on FIFA.
Lots of gamers spend hundreds of pounds in making their teams the best they possibly can, just to win virtual football matches against other people.
However, to get the best possible Ultimate Team on this years edition of FIFA (17), it isn’t cheap.
The guys over at Gamesradar have figured out how much it would cost to buy the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez, and then place them in a squad that will work well in terms of stats and chemistry.
They have placed a value of £0.00015219047, on each coin in the PlayStation 4 version of Ultimate Team. This figure is based on someone buying seven packs of gold cards, to a value of 7,500 coins per pack (so 52,500 total), for £7.99.
With that being said, here’s how much the best FIFA Ultimate Team would cost you:
- GK: David De Gea (Manchester United, 90) – 129,000 / £19.63
- RB: Sergi Roberto (Barcelona, 83) – 18,500 / £2.82
- CB: Gerard Pique (Barcelona, 86) – 18,750 / £2.85
- CB: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid, 89) – 141,000 / £21.46
- LB: Marcelo (Real Madrid, 86) – 38,750 / £5.89
- CM: Ivan Rakitic (Barcelona, 87) – 45,000 / £6.85
- CM: Andres Iniesta (Barcelona, 88) – 69,000 / £10.50
- CM: Luka Modric (Real Madrid, 89) – 94,000 / £14.30
- RW: Lionel Messi (Barcelona, 93) – 940,000 / £143.06
- ST: Luis Suarez (Barcelona, 92) – 548,000 / £83.40
- LW: Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid, 94) – 1,300,000 / £197.85
That’s a whopping grand total of £508.31 – crazy!